Patented, Proven, Effective Relief from Chronic or Acute Pain.
BioWave delivers a patented therapeutic electrical signal through skin directly to pain nerves – blocking the transmission of pain and improving function. BioWave works like an implanted spinal cord stimulator without having to have surgery and without a stimulator and leads implanted inside your body.
Multiple clinical studies have demonstrated that a 30-minute treatment provides patients with significant benefits:
• Up to 75% immediate average reduction in pain
• Up to 24 hours of pain relief
• Reduction in pain medication consumption
• Increase in range of motion
• Reduction in stiffness
• Reduction in muscle spasm
Using BioWave Isn’t a Pain
BioWave’s patented signal technology allowed for the design of a very easy-to-use device – there is NO programming. Patients control their own comfort level by adjusting the intensity of the signal with simple Plus and Minus buttons on the face of the “Blue Box.”
“Blue Box” Key Benefits
• Instant Pain Relief – pain is reduced as you begin increasing the intensity
• Reduces the need for opioids and other pain medication
• Long Carryover Effect – provides up to 24 hours of pain relief and functional improvement and may provide a cumulative benefit with multiple treatments
• Easy to Use – patient controlled and no programming
• Comfortable – a deep, smooth continuous sensation during treatment; not the noxious electrical twitching sensation common with TENS
• Portable – hand-held and easily used at home or while traveling
• Wearable – BioWaveGO is wearable allowing treatments to be performed on the GO
• Advanced Deep Tissue Signal Technology – optimized to pass through skin to the surface of pain nerves, blocking the pain signal to the brain
• Facilitates Motion & Accelerates Rehabilitation – can be used to facilitate active or passive range of motion during physical therapy exercises
BioWave pain therapy treatments are available from healthcare providers in different settings.
Physicians may write a prescription for you for BioWaveHOME which may be an adequate solution for ongoing maintenance of your pain condition at home or while you travel.
Physical therapists use BioWave during range of motion, exercise and stretching therapy to facilitate motion and manage pain simultaneously, accelerating rehabilitation.
BioWaveGO is the new non-prescription version of our patented and effective BioWave pain blocking technology and is the modern TENS alternative.
"I wanted to let you know about my experience with BioWave. I have been struggling with severe back and neck pain for over 30 years. I was beginning to think nothing would ever help. I had tried everything except major surgery. I was ecstatic when I tried the BioWave device that the V.A. hospital had and it relieved my muscle and nerve pain for hours. This device allowed me to get sleep, and even to start going out in public. The company is super responsive to questions and very professional. I love this device! One great company!"
"I am beyond satisfied with my BioWave unit and it really has become an integral part of my practice … my “go-to" unit if you will … particularly since I’m a Manual Orthopedic Physical Therapist and modalities are an adjunctive way for me to initiate and complete treatment. Thank you and congratulations!!! I see a VERY BRIGHT FUTURE for BioWave!"
"I wanted to take a moment to express my genuine delight with your product: BIO wave home devise. The Veteran’s Administration provided this to me for the mitigation of chronic unrelenting pain. I have been a physician for nearly four decades and an Army Medical Officer for 37 of those years. I was permanently disabled in a combat aviation accident in El Salvador in 1988 and over the course of those intervening years have tried essentially every legal pain treatment and modulator. I get between 14 and 18 hours of meaningful pain relief and hence a functional usage of my right dominant arm and shoulder. Your product has been life changing for me. My pain level goes from a 7 to a 2 during the duration of the effect. Thank you for your creativity!"
David W. Towle
Retired Professor of Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine
Retired Colonel, US Army Medical Corps MFS DMO